FOR THE SOUND, SECURE AND PRODUCTIVE
INVESTMENT OF THE CHURCH'S FUNDS
Established in 1978.
Entrusted with the investment of the Methodist Church's money - it receives investments from organisations within the Methodist Church of New Zealand or otherwise responsible to Conference.
Operates in commercial investments providing attractive returns to depositors.
Follows the Church's Guidelines for Ethical Investment.
Provides Income only, Growth and Income and Equities Funds each with a wide spread of individual investments.
Authorised by Conference for the investment of the Methodist Church of New Zealand's funds.
- MTA Annual Report and Accounts to 30 June 2022
- MTA BOARD CHARTER Dec 2019
- RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT POLICY - Conference Oct 2018 updated May 2022
- -MTA Distribution Letter Jun 2022
- - MTA Distribution Letter Mar 2022
- Statement of Investment Policies and Objectives 01 Nov 2021
- MTA Annual Report and Accounts to 30 Jun 2021
- - MTA Distribution Letter Dec 2021
- - MTA Distribution Letter Sep 2021
- - MTA Distribution Letter Jun 2021
- - MTA Distribution Letter Mar 2021
- - MTA Distribution Letter Dec 2020
- - MTA Distribution Letter Sep 2020
For more information contact:
Mobile: 027 470 6803
PO Box 931
50 Langdons Road
Or leave a message below: