||The articles include:
|| Les Gilmore, Rev Charles Harris, David McHardie, Gladys Chivers
Te Kowhai Church
| WHS Publication #44 1984
|| Eric Hames, Harry Voyce, Samuel Ironside,
The Fauro Chief. Sir Edward Sayers, etc.
|WHS Publication #46 1985
||Alternative Tourism With a Bicultural Slant:Canterbury Methodists
Missionaries and the Treaty of Waitangi
Strengths and Weaknesses of Methodism in New Zealand to 1913.
| WHS Publication #49 1986
||Report of the South Pacific Conference of the World Methodist
Historical Society, Auckland 1987
Early Methodism in the Pacific
Response to the Gospel from Maoris, Aboriginals, Fijians, Tongans,
Papua New Guineans ans Solomon Islanders,
|WHS Publication #50 1987
Wesley's South Seas Heritage Conference
||George Irvine Laurenson, C.B.E.
Law and Grace, John Wesley's Theology Today.
John and Susan Orchard, Bible Christians.
William & Dinah Hall and the First Wesleyan Missionaries, 1819-1825.
| WHS Publication #51 1988
||The Seventy-fifth anniversary of the United Methodist Church.
How NZ Methodism kept the Feast, 1738-1988.
William Slade of Fiji.
Tomasi: For Islands Far Away.
| WHS Publication #52 1989
||The Wesleyan Maori Mission at Te Aro.
Ko Te Kotahi Rau E Rima Tekau Tau o Te Unga Mai o
Te Whakapono o Te Haahi Weteriana Ki Te Whanganui-A-Tara, Hune 1839.
Compiling a District History.
By A Mysterious Providence.
| WHS Publication #56 1990
||John Whiteley and the land question.
Springboks and NZ Methodists.
The Tour 1981- An Auckland Perspective.
10 Years on and the Tension Remains.
150th Anniversary 'Heretoa' Wesleyan Mission Station.
| WHS Publication #58 1991-91
||Women in NZ Methodism.
Forty up and Going Strong.
Portraits of Women.
| WHS Publication #61 1994
||- Rev. Wesley Albert Chambers.- Tributes and writings
Methodist Churches in New Zealand.
The Master Builder.(James Buller and the colonial Church in Canterbury)
A packet of Leigh Letters.
A tale of two brothers.
| WHS Publication #62 1995
Rev Wesley Chambers
Tributes and Writings
||Primitive Methodism in New Zealand - Sesquicentenary.
From Mow Cop to Airdale St
Remember the Primitive Methodists.
| WHS Publication #63 1996
||The Evangelical/Charismatic Aspect of Methodism in New Zealand
Aldersgate/Affirm in the 1990s.
| WHS Publication #65 1997
||Changing maps of the Universe
From Where I'm Standing.(J.Penman)
Celebration in Kaeo.
| WHS Publication #67 1998
||Te Haeata - Wesleyan Maori Newsletter
Doctrines of John Wesley in the late 20th Century.
| WHS Publication #69 1999
||Methodist Archives: an historical survey.
1999-2000 photos of Churches previously featured in Morley's
| WHS Publication #72 2000
||Methodist Mission Northern: the Sesquicentennial.
Establishment of Solomon Islands Mission.
Nathan Sipisong- Wartime Adventures.
Fifty Years in the Papua New Guinea Highlands.
Writing a Parish History: Some Basic Guidelines
| WHS Publication #74 2001
||Solomon Islands Revisited.
The Story of My Life in the Church Ministry. (Mareta Tahu)
Division and reunion in Tongan Methodism.
A trip to Tonga 1922.( M.A. Rugby Pratt )
'Box Organizer': a Labour of love.
| WHS Publication #76 2002
||Free Methodism in Nineteenth Century New Zealand.
The Bible Christians in New Zealand.
The Forgotten Prims.
| WHS Publication #77 2003
||Women at Trinity Methodist Theological College
Spiritual Journeys.(Barbara Miller & Jill Richards)
A 'little Bethel' in Epsom, Auckland.
Obituaries: Gordon Cornwell, Michael King.
| WHS Publication #79 2004
||David Lange and his Methodism.
Primitive Methodism in Hamilton.
Obituaries – Bruce Verry, Rev. Esau Tusa.
Charles Creed – Intrepid Traveller.
The Joy of Reading. (Selwyn Dawson)
John and Susan Orchard.
| WHS Publication #81 2006
||New Zealand Methodists and "Missionary Propaganda" in the 1920s - A K Davidson
My Years at Goldie College - J Cropp
Harold Whitmore Williams – The Forgotten Genius.
Spirituality in Biblical Perspective - J J Lewis
| WHS Publication #82 2006
|| - 'Saddlebags and Navvies': The Methodist Mission to Railway
Construction Workers on the North Island Main Trunk Line,
1985-1908. (Douglas H. Burt)
- Obituary – Irene Eva Cornwell. (Stan Goudge)
- Charles Wesley – Protagonist or 'push over'? (Norman Brookes)
- Spiritual Journey. (Graham Whaley)
- The Marsden Cross Heritage Centre and Chapel. (Patricia Bawden)
| WHS Publication #85 2007
|| - Tribute to Jack Penman. (Mary Caygill)
- Tribute to Jack Penman. (Keith Taylor)
- Growth in Love-a Sermon. (Jack Penman)
- Ordination Charge. (Jack Penman)
- Wesley College to Prince Albert College: The Years Between.
- Paul Wynyard Fairclough F.R.A.S. (Frank Paine)
- A Sunday School Scholar:
Memories of Pitt Street Sunday School, Auckland. (Joyce K. Dey)
- Alston, Charlotte, Russia's Greatest Enemy?
Harold Williams and the Russian Revolutions,
reviewed by Garth Cant.
-Roberts, John H., Neighbours Not Strangers:
Methodists Exploring Relationships with People of Other
Religions. Reviewed by Terry Wall.
| WHS Publication #86 2008
|| - Spiritual Journey. (Phil Taylor)
- Travelling with Methodists (and others)
on the Good Ship Oikoumene:
- Reflections from an (Ecumenical) Ancient Mariner.
(Rev. Dr Allan K. Davidson)
- Rescuing From Obscurity:
A Life of the Reverend John Skevington 1815-1845.
- Book Reviews:
- Stuart, James, The John Wesley Code
Finding a Faith that Matters,
reviewed by Norman E. Brookes.
- Lenton, John, John Wesley's Preachers:
A Social and Statistical Analysis of the British and Irish
Preachers who entered the Methodist Itinerancy
before 1791, reviewed by Terry Wall.
| WHS Publication #89 2009
|| - Te Putakarua, Te Awaroa, Te Matoe and Te Hau Maringi
Why Methodists should know and Commemorate them.
- Dr Gerald Hoult - Helena Goldie Hospital - Phil Taylor
- Douglas Howard Burt - by Lindsay Cumberpatch
- Ivan John Whyle - by Helen and Eric Laurenson
- Bernard Le Heron - By Jill Weeks
- Te Rua Winiata and the World Council of Churches
February 1991 to December 1998 - Garth Cant
- Book Review - Donald Phillipps
- Bible and Treaty
Missionaries Among the Maori - a New Perspective
by Keith Newman
| WHS Publication #92 2010
|| - MORE HEROES OF THE FAITH by Gary A Clover
The two Methodist Maori missionaries martyred near Mangataipa
in the Hokianga in 1837.
- A DAY IN MY LIFE AT GOLDIE COLLEGE in the early 1990s
by Kath Kerr
- 'A REAL GOOD, SENSIBLE CHRISTIAN WOMAN ...'
by Lynne McDonald
- HYMN-WRITER CHARLES WESLEY by Alison Fields
- THE PRAYER OF FAITH CAN VINDICATE' by Anthony Tedeschi
Two Wesley Letters in the Alfred & Isabel Reed Collection
- BOOK REVIEWS
- KNOWLEDGE & VITAL PIETY by Susan J Thompson
Education for Methodist ministry in New Zealand
from the 1840s
- UNTO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH by Len and Hilda Schroeder
- THE STORY OF GEORGE LOVELESS AND THE TOLPUDDLE
MARTYRS by Andrew Norman
| WHS Publication #93 2011
||-'MORE THAN JUST AN HOUR ON SUNDAY'
Methodist Church Architecture in Aotearoa 1960-2000
a personal perspective by Eric Laurenson
-A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE WAIATA MAORI CHOIR, 1924-1938 by Michelle Willyams
-MORE HEROES OF THE FAITH
Minarapa Te Rangi-hatu-ake and Te Aro Pa, 1839-1841 by Gary Clover
-BOOK REVIEWS - SCRIM - the man with a mike. Author: William Renwick - A NEWCHURCH FOR A NEW CENTURY: East City Wesleyan's Early Story Author:Richard Waugh
- FOR OTHERS WITH LOVE - A Story of Early Sisters and Methodist Deaconesses Author: Marcia Baker
| WHS Publication #95 2012
|| - METHODISM IN 1913 - AND BEYOND by Donald Phillipps
- ANOTHER HERO OF THE FAITH - TAAWAO
First Missionary to Banks Peninsula by Gary Clover
- THE ANGLICAN/METHODIST COVENANT IN NEW ZEALAND MAY 2008
by Terry Wall
- BOOK REVIEWS
- In and Out of Sync by Dave Mullan - Reviewed by Eric Laurenson
- The Road to Methodist Union in 1913 by Gary Clover
Reviewed by Donald Phillipps
- Pacific Missionary George Brown by Margaret Reeson
Reviewed by Lynne Wall
| WHS Publication #96 2013
|| - Perfect Equality the story of the Mt Eden Free Methodist Church by Helen Laurenson
- Heroes of the Faith - Early Wesleyan Maori Teachers and conversion by Gary Clover
- Methodism's Debt to Marsden by Donald Phillipps
- Elizabeth Wood-Ellem 1930-2012
- Dame Dorothy Winstone 1919-2014 by Raewyn Dalziel
- Following the Dream - Centenary of the Russell Methodist Church by E Bolitho
- William Woon 1853-1858 Wesleyan Printer in Tonga and NZ by John Salmon
| WHS Publication #99 2014
|| -1616 Cheers for Chaplains by Colin Gibson
- Susannah Napier by Don Goodall
- Three Kings College - Hare Hongi by Helen Laurenson
- The Methodist and Ratana Connection by Garth Cant
- Rev Dr Frank Glen by Doug Pratt
- Concerning One Man's War by Ormond Burton Reviewed by Terry Wall
- Fijian Missionaries in North Australia by John Kadiba Reviewed by Allan Davidson
- Morning Prayer by E C Leadley
| WHS Publication #100 2015
|| - Editorial Terry Wall
- THE REVEREND W. BRAMWELL SCOTT AND WAR Allan K. Davidson
- BROWN BAG PREACHING SERMON FOR TRINITY SUNDAY Edwin Clarke
- MEDIEVAL MANUSCRIPT : A METHODIST TREASURE Lynne Wall
- HAIMONA PITA(SIMON PETER) MATANGI 1783?- 1839 Gary Clover
Alan John Leadley QSM Brian Turner and others
Verna Elaine Mossong QSM Susan Thompson
- BOOK REVIEWS
Methodism in Australia: A History
Editors: Glen O'Brien and Hilary Carey
Reviewer: Allan K. Davidson
The Prison Diary of A. C. Barrington:
Dissent and conformity in wartime New Zealand
Reviewer: Terry Wall
|WHS Publication #102 2016