| JOURNEY'S END CAMP RULES OF USE
1. Damage to property, buildings and contents, will be charged for.
2. No alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs are permitted on site.
3. No smoking allowed in buildings.
4. Furniture, including mattresses, is not to be taken out of rooms.
5. No amplified music outside after dark. (We have a number of neighbours.)
6. No firearms are permitted on the property. (It is an offence to shoot within 2km of a campsite.
7. In accord with camping ground regulations no dogs are allowed.
8. No outdoor fires to be lit. The cost of fighting any fire will be your responsibility.
9. It is necessary to obtain a permit to enter the forest, otherwise you are trespassing. (Permits may be obtained from Rayonier NZ Ltd phone Rangiora 03-310 7612.)
10. Public liability cover is the responsibility of the group hiring Journey's End.
Your cooperation in observing these rules assists the committee in providing a site for camping and outdoor recreation as at low a cost as possible.
Please tidy the site and buildings before you leave Journey's End, and take your rubbish with you.. A checklist will be provided with the key. Leave the campsite in the condition you would like to find it.
Please also note:
We ask users of the camp to provide all their own consumable items, including toilet paper, dishwashing and cleaning materials, newspaper and matches. At some times of the year sandflies can be a pest, so we suggest taking insect repellent.
Please contact Barry Harkness (ph 03-327 7841) in the week before your camp to arrange to collect a key for Journey's End.