New Zealand Methodist Church OnLine History
 Go to Index

 

 

METHODISM IN

MARLBOROUGH

1840-1965

 

 

 

 

 

Published in connection with the

CENTENNIAL

of

WESLEY CHURCH, BLENHEIM

April 1965

 

 

                                    

Methodism in Marlborough 1840-1965  
CONTENTS
THE MISSION WORK AT PORT UNDERWOOD
WESLEY CHURCH, BLENHEIM:
     Wesley Ladies' Guild
     Methodist Women's Missionary Auxiliary
     Young Family Group   
     Wesley Ladies' Fellowship   
     N.Z. Methodist Women's Fellowship  
     Men's Fellowship    
     The Choirs  
     Wesley Sunday School   
     Bible Classes and Adult Groups   
     The Boys' Brigade  
     The Girls' Life Brigade  
     Stewardship     
     Mayfield Church-Hall  
THE MAORI WORK  
GROVETOWN   
AWATERE HOME MISSION STATION  
SPRINGLANDS  
TUA MARINA
RAPAURA
PICTON   
HAVELOCK  
CANVASTOWN  
MAHAKIPAWA   
CARLUKE
APPENDIX:
     Superintendent Ministers and Assistants
     Appointments at Tua Marina
     Deaconesses Appointed to the Circuit
     Appointments to Picton  
     Appointments to Havelock H.M. Station
     Lay Preachers   
     Preaching Places    
     Centennial Programme