TeRito Peyroux leads us in this evening prayer. During this time she also reads, "Aroha Knows" a book by Rebekah Lipp and Craig Phillips.
At the end of this video the contact details of a few national helplines are shared for your information. The following are the details of additional nationwide helpline services that you or someone you know, may find helpful also:
• Depression Helpline 0800 111 757 – When you're feeling down and would like to talk to a trained counsellor.
• Healthline 0800 611 116 – If you're feeling unwell, sick or need advice.
• Samaritans 0800 726 666 – For callers from the lower North Island, Christchurch and West Coast. For callers from all other regions phone (04) 473 9739.
• What's Up 0800 942 8787 – For 5-18 year olds; 1pm to 11pm.
• OUTLine NZ 0800 688 5463 (0800 OUTLINE) – Support for sexuality or gender identity issues.
Hosted by TeRito Peyroux Lay Preacher Kingsland Rotuman Methodist Congregation of the Auckland Methodist Central Parish. Methodist Church Of New Zealand. Te Haahi Weteriana O Aotearoa