Until such time as full guidelines are written, various forms shall be stored here as they are made available. Until the guidelines are written, the forms are available with only the instruction that is contained within them.
Please contact Trudy Downes if you need any other forms or if you require further information on what is available.
Mob: 027 457 4196
Click on the below links for more information:
Incident Report Form
• Designed to print 2 to a page and then cut them in half.
• Form captures the what/when/who/where and sets up the conversation to avoid future occurrences.
Accident Investigation Form
For investigating harmful accidents – where more than a bandaid was required.
We need to investigate accidents to ensure they don't happen again, that others may learn from our lessons without going through the pain themselves.
Send a completed copy of this form to email@example.com
· Remember to send photos:
- any relevant equipment being used
- where was the equipment situated (show the ground/wall/roof as necessary)
- site plan
Risk Register Form
• Register attached for excel/computer based use only. It isn't yet sized for printing and filling in by hand. Designed for colour printing.
• Hold your mouse over the cells with the red triangles in the top right corner and the instructions for the column will pop up.
• The key point of this form is to assess the risk AFTER the control is in place. Lots of people make the mistake of saying "I have added one control, therefore the problem is fixed" without evaluating whether that one control truly fixes the problem.
• An exaggerated example has been entered into the register. Overtype it to get rid of it.