CLICK HERE to fill out an Incident Report
Note: Any asbestos contamination is considered a "Major Incident".
Stage one: A general approach
• Everyone can, and must complete stage one
• We don't know what might contain asbestos
• We won't touch anything and we will leave it to the professionals
Stage two: A more specific approach
• Some building knowledge is needed to identify building materials
• If you are unsure if a building material contains asbestos – then assume it does!
• We do and don't know what might contain asbestos
• We may touch the safe stuff but will leave the rest to the professionals
Stage three: An exact approach
• When you are doing demolition, maintenance or other building works
• Only for qualified, experienced, licenced contractors!
Remember to send a copy of each of your plan stages through to the National Register c/-: email@example.com