Interested in updates?
Asbestos Management Plans
CLICK HERE for the Asbestos Policy (part of the Bricks & Mortar: First Edition May 2019)
CLICK HERE for Stage 1 Asbestos Management Plan (minimum, mandatory requirement)
CLICK HERE for help to create your Floor Plan
CLICK HERE for the Excel 3-Stage Asbestos Management Plan
CLICK HERE for Recommended Consultants to help you
CLICK HERE to fill out an Incident Report
Note: Any asbestos contamination is considered a "Major Incident".
Stage one: A general approach
• Everyone can, and must complete stage one
• We don't know what might contain asbestos
• We won't touch anything and we will leave it to the professionals
Stage two: A more specific approach
• Some building knowledge is needed to identify building materials
• If you are unsure if a building material contains asbestos – then assume it does!
• We do and don't know what might contain asbestos
• We may touch the safe stuff but will leave the rest to the professionals
Stage three: An exact approach
• When you are doing demolition, maintenance or other building works
• Only for qualified, experienced, licenced contractors!
Remember to send a copy of each of your plan stages through to the National Register c/-: email@example.com