General Guidelines for Advertising Ministry Positions on the Methodist Church of New Zealand Website
• Advertisements are placed on this website from a variety of sources. Please use the contact details associated with each advertisement. The Administration Division is not responsible for any of these advertisements, and cannot assist with any applications.
• It is a requirement of the Methodist Church of New Zealand that all applicants for Ordained ministries will be ordained in a church that is a member or associate of the World Methodist Conference or World Council of Churches. Applicants must also be in good standing with their church of ordination and all other churches in which they have worked.
• All enquires to Rev Trevor Hoggard, Director Mission Resourcing email@example.com
Methodist Trust Association (MTA)
(based in the Connexional Office, Christchurch)
Investment Analyst – Global Equities
Our group is looking to hire an Investment Analyst to support our highly regarded Investment Manager.
Our investment portfolios are internally managed, multi-asset class and directly invested.
Your primary focus will be assisting in the analysis of Global equities, primarily in US and European listed companies.
As an Investment Analyst you will:
· Work closely with the Investment Manager.
· Help to build and maintain detailed Investment models to analyse and value global companies.
· Undertake financial modelling, discounted cash flow valuations and detailed fundamental analysis.
· Collect Industry and company data, and update valuation models.
· Undertake qualitative research on global equities.
· Provide general support to the Investment Manager.
An Exceptional Opportunity:
· You will work in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and sometimes high-pressure role.
· The opportunity to work with and learn from an experienced and highly regarded Investment Manager.
· You will be taught our proprietary processes for selecting, analysing and investing in companies.
· A multi-asset portfolio, providing a broad investment exposure.
· Your primary focus and most of your time, will be spent working on the investment analysis of large, high quality, global companies.
· Your work will directly contribute toward us making investments in global listed equities.
What we're looking for:
· The ideal candidate will have a passion for financial markets, be curious and enjoy problem solving.
· Global Investment market knowledge.
· Relevant experience in equity research would be preferred, but not essential.
· Relevant tertiary qualifications.
· CFA qualification (complete or in progress) would be well regarded.
· A thorough understanding of financial statements.
· Solid understanding of accounting, finance and economics.
· Capability to see the big picture and identify relevant information.
· Evidence of clear analytical thinking, strong attention to detail, meticulous research.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
· Advanced financial modelling skills.
· Able to work in a systematic and methodical way.
· A strong work ethic, self-motivated, highly organised and efficient.
· A strong desire to learn and succeed.
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate and ambitious candidate to develop their investment analysis skills, working with and learning from a talented Investment Manager with an exceptional performance record.
Please submit your CV with Cover Letter by Friday the 28th of June by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy in Anglican-Methodist Co-operative Parish - All Saints Hataitai-Kilbirnie, Wellington
(as printed below)
Vacancy: Vicar, Parish of Hataitai-Kilbirnie (Closes 7 July 2019)
Posted on 11 June 2019
All Saints Hataitai needs a new fulltime Anglican Vicar!
We are a welcoming Anglican/Methodist church community in Hataitai, in Wellington's eastern suburbs.
We need a new leader who will share our vision for a growing, spiritually strong and community serving church.
We are a community for all and we enjoy a range of services from traditional, to contemporary, to the contemplative, as well as thriving youth groups. We worship, learn and pray together, enjoy fellowship with each other and seek to share the reality of Jesus' transforming love in our wider community.
We need someone who knows and loves God, and who has an open heart for people.
A warm welcome and a supportive church fellowship await you!
If you have any queries or would like further information, please contact the Bishops' EA, Rebecca Apperley at Rebecca@wn.ang.org.nz.