General Guidelines for Advertising Ministry Positions on the Methodist Church of New Zealand Website
• Advertisements are placed on this website from a variety of sources. Please use the contact details associated with each advertisement. The Administration Division is not responsible for any of these advertisements, and cannot assist with any applications.
• It is a requirement of the Methodist Church of New Zealand that all applicants for Ordained ministries will be ordained in a church that is a member or associate of the World Methodist Conference or World Council of Churches. Applicants must also be in good standing with their church of ordination and all other churches in which they have worked.
• All enquires to Rev Trevor Hoggard, Director Mission Resourcing firstname.lastname@example.org
ST DAVID'S UNION CHURCH, Ashburton
St Davids Children and Youth Ministry Coordinator
For more information and a full advertisement for this position please click HERE.
Applications close on 25 January 2019
MILSON COMBINED CHURCH
Half-Time Minister Position (22.5 hours)
Milson Combined Church, Palmerston North, is a small friendly church with a big heart for Jesus. We are seeking a half-time ordained minister (or someone studying towards ordination) to lead our Anglican, Methodist and Presbyterian Cooperating Church. We are currently under Presbyterian governance. Applicants should be eligible to work in New Zealand and to be received by one of the three partner churches.
We desire someone who has a real heart and love for the Lord Jesus.
We are looking for someone who:
- has sound biblical knowledge
- is guided through Bible study and prayer
- is able to encourage and teach
- understands and develops spiritual giftings in others
- can develop faith foundations across all ages
- will support outreach programmes, seek new opportunities to share the Good News
- and someone who can grow our church community activities to strengthen our relationships.
If this sounds like you and you wold like a copy of our profile or more information, please contact:
Rev Phil Warner
(+64) 06 327 8841
(+64) 021 114 8980
Applications will remain open until further notice